With being in lockdown 2.0, has this made you rethink your personal priorities?
Looking for a change and wish to take control of your work / life balance?
Enjoy the outdoors and traveling around North Cumbria and the Lakes?
Always wanted to run and own your own business?
Well do read on…..
Sick of the daily commute, long hours at your desk or internal politics of working for a large organisation?
Would you like more spare time for personal interests, family and hobbies?
Have at least 5-10 year plan before you wish to slow down?.
Prefer to be outdoors, social distancing and have no real direct physical contact with your suppliers, customers, or end users?
Would love to work flexible hours and not 9-5, 5/6 days a week?.
Well, I've a client looking to retire and sell his successful business on an ongoing concern.
This is a great opportunity to obtain the benefit of taking over a well-established business and not start from scratch.
- Industry leading fully systemised management system. From customer online booking to delivery planning and invoicing. Requires approx. 1 hour admin per day.
- No need to chase customer payments and all client relationships well established.
- Currently 3 employees plus owner. 1 full time and 2 part time and would ideally suit a couple or family to manage and operate the business.
- Current owner chooses to work 3 days per week, but scope to take higher earnings by doing more hours.
- Profitable. Average 79% gross margin and 20% net margin over the last 8 years.
Strong market share and loyal customer base however, with the opportunity to grow the business a further 15-20% by expanding the area, should you desire too.
Future proof, the business cannot be replaced by technology or robots!
Be part of a national branded network, which includes a full on-boarding support package and training
Want to know more?
If serious and no agencies, please contact
Acting on behalf of my client.
Peter Fleming Business Consultancy
Mobile Phone; 07966 686112